Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Least Will Be Greatest - Mark 10:31

Holy scripture of the day about The Least Will Be Greatest - Read More


But many who are the greatest now will be least important then, and those who seem least important now will be the greatest then. Mark 10:31 NIV


Belief: I will live for what's important to Jesus which is far greater than what is important to people. 

Truth: The value system of Jesus is far different from the value system of this world.


Prayer to live for what's important to Jesus - Read this devotional - The great reversal

By Your grace Lord Jesus, I am what I am today. Thank You for giving me purpose in life and the promise of eternal significance. Following You may not seem important or popular in our society, but I know in my heart that at the end it will be the greatest decision that I've ever made. Holy Spirit, teach me to value the things in life that are most important to Jesus which is loving people and serving others. Use me to help someone today who feels insignificant comprehend that many who seem least important now will be the greatest when we get to heaven. In Jesus' holy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TREASURE: You are God's special treasure - Exodus 19:5

Now if you will obey Me and keep My covenant, you will be My own special treasure from among all the peoples on earth; for all the earth be...