Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Doing Good - Mark 14:6

Holy scripture of the day about doing the good works of Jesus - read this devotional


But Jesus replied, “Leave her alone. Why criticize her for doing such a good thing to me? Mark 14:6 NLT


Belief: I will not get discouraged when people criticize me for honoring Jesus. Learn more


Prayer to do good to Jesus

Good Father, I'm forever grateful for the bountiful goodness and mercy that You lavish on me day after day through Jesus my Savior. I want to model His character of love, peace, and kindness so I bring honor to His name. Holy Spirit, don't let me get disheartened when skeptics criticize me for doing what is well-pleasing in the eyes of Jesus. Grant me an opportunity today to help someone in need of care so they see the love of Jesus through my actions. In His holy name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANGEL: The LORD's angel goes before you to keep you in the way - Exodus 23:20

“Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared." Exodus 23:20 NKJV Pr...