Friday, February 3, 2017

Everlasting words - Mark 13:31

Holy scripture about the everlasting words of Jesus - Read more


Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. Mark 13:31NIV


Belief: The everlasting words of Jesus fill my heart and mind with remarkable security. Read more


Prayer to rely upon the words of JESUS   

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the power of Your living Words that never fail and fill my heart with an assurance of eternal hope. I believe You cannot lie and trust everything You say to me in the Holy Scriptures. Holy Spirit, create in me a hunger to eat up the words of Jesus which delight my soul and give me joy. Lead someone to me today who is yearning for the truth and wants experience the life-changing power of Jesus unfailing words. In His blessed name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANGEL: The LORD's angel goes before you to keep you in the way - Exodus 23:20

“Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared." Exodus 23:20 NKJV Pr...