Thursday, February 2, 2017

His Chosen Ones - Mark 13:27

Holy scripture of the day about the  Chosen - Learn more on what it means to be one of the elect


And He will send out his angels to gather His chosen ones from all over the world from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven. Mark 13:27 NIV


Belief: Jesus has chosen me to go and bear fruit as His ambassador of truth. Read this encouraging devotional


Praise and Prayer to live as a chosen one of Jesus

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for choosing the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise. You have chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty, and the lowly things of the world which are despised You have chosen. Holy Spirit, deliver me from the lie of the devil that I am not worthy to be one of God's chosen children. Teach me to live as one of God's elect so I can be prepared for the day when angels are sent to gather all those who love and follow Jesus. Lead me to someone today who is feeling insignificant and needs to know that Jesus has chosen them if they respond to His call. I pray in Jesus' name

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...