Tuesday, February 21, 2017

He saved others - Mark 15:31

Holy scripture of the day about Jesus saved others instead of saving Himself - read this devotional 


Those who passed by hurled insults at him, shaking their heads and saying, “So! You who are going to destroy the temple and build it in three days, come down from the cross and save yourself!” In the same way the chief priests and the teachers of the law mocked him among themselves. “He saved others,” they said, “but he can’t save himself! Mark 15:29-31 NIV


Belief: Jesus laid down His life to rescue me from eternal perdition.


Prayer

I bow in reverence to thank You, Lord Jesus, for Your sacrificial love. You voluntarily chose to lay down Your life to save others instead of saving Yourself. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who feels condemned and ashamed. Grant me the opportunity to share the good news that Jesus gives the hope of eternal salvation through His death to all those who believe in Him. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...