Monday, February 27, 2017

Jesus goes ahead - Mark 16:7

Holy scripture about Jesus goes ahead of you - Read more


Now go and tell his disciples, including Peter, that Jesus is going ahead of you to Galilee. You will see him there, just as he told you before he died.” Mark 16:7 NLT


 

Belief: Jesus has gone ahead to prepare a place in heaven for me.


 

Prayer

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for never giving up on me despite my many faults and numberless failures just like Peter. I believe in my heart that You have destroyed the power of death. Nothing in this world compares to the hope of seeing You again and being with You forever in heaven. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who gripped with the fear of death and needs to hear that "Jesus has gone ahead to prepare a place in heaven and is coming back to take us home." In His mighty name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...