Friday, February 24, 2017

He is risen - Mark 16:6

Holy scripture of the day about Jesus is risen - Learn more

When they entered the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a white robe sitting on the right side. The women were shocked, but the angel said, “Don’t be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead! Look, this is where they laid his body.  Mark 16:5-6 NLT


Belief: Jesus is the resurrection and the life.


Prayer of the day about Jesus is risen!

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for destroying the powers of sin and death. Even though I may die physically, I believe in my heart that You will raise me up from the dead. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who is afraid of dying and needs to hear the good news about Christ’s resurrection and His victory over death. In Jesus' mighty name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...