Friday, July 14, 2017

The Lord smashes your enemy - Exodus 15:6

Holy Scripture of the day about The Lord smashes your enemies - Read more


Your right hand, O Lord, is glorious in power. Your right hand, O Lord, smashes the enemy. In the greatness of your majesty, You overthrow those who rise against You. You unleash your blazing fury; it consumes them like straw. Exodus 15:6-7 NLT


Belief: The LORD is a Mighty Warrior who will save you from your enemy. Learn more


Prayer of the day | Daily prayer 

I place my life in Your hands O Lord and thank You for being my Avenger. The devil, my #1 enemy, who seeks to devour me can no longer touch me for I am Your child. Holy Spirit, teach me to keep my mind upon the Lord when I face opposition or am hated for being a follower of Jesus. Remind me that vengeance is the Lord's and He will repay those who seek to do me harm. Guide me to someone who is feeling hostile towards someone that they consider an enemy. Use me to help them turn to Jesus, who smashed our enemies on the cross and has all power in heaven and on earth to save them. I pray for their salvation in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...