Monday, July 17, 2017

The Lord will lead you - Exodus 15:13

Holy scripture of the day about The Lord will lead you - read more verses 


In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13


Belief: God is guiding, directing, and protecting you all the way home.


Prayer of the day

I am fully aware O Lord that it is not in me to know the way or to plan my own course. Thank You for redeeming me from the paths of destruction. Holy Spirit, teach me to acknowledge the Lord in all my ways, and make my paths straight. Give a burning passion to follow the footsteps of Jesus so I stay on the right track. Lead someone to me today who feels lost and is in dire need of divine direction. Grant me an opportunity to share this wonderful promise of God's unfailing love and desire to lead them home. In Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...