Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Lord will open a path for you - Exodus 14:21

Holy scripture for today about The Lord will open a path for you - Read more about God's guidance


Then Moses raised his hand over the sea, and the Lord opened up a path through the water with a strong east wind. The wind blew all that night, turning the seabed into dry land. So the people of Israel walked through the middle of the sea on dry ground, with walls of water on each side! Exodus 14:21-22 NLT


Belief: The Lord will make a way when there is no way.


Prayer for today about divine guidance

Thank You, Lord God for Your guidance and protection in my life. I’m here before Your presence with a willing heart and an open mind to do Your will. Holy Spirit, direct me in the narrow way that God has planned for me even tough it may look difficult or challenging. Bring someone across my path today who is wandering in life and is in need of divine guidance. Use me to help them trust in the Lord Jesus who will make their paths straight. I pray in His holy name. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...