Monday, July 10, 2017

The angel of God watches over you - Exodus 14:19

Holy Scripture of the day about the angel of God watches over you - Read more about guardian angels


The angel of God that had been leading the camp of Israel now shifted and got behind them. And the Pillar of Cloud that had been in front also shifted to the rear. The Cloud was now between the camp of Egypt and the camp of Israel. The Cloud enshrouded one camp in darkness and flooded the other with light. The two camps didn’t come near each other all night. Exodus 14:19-20 MSG 


Belief: God has a guardian angel above me, beside me, and watching over me.

Prayer of the day about God's angel 

Thank you, Father God, for the guardian angel that encamps around me and is ever-present to rescue me. I trust in Your word and know in my heart that You assign angels to watch over those who fear You just as You did for the children of Israel. Holy Spirit, guide me to someone today who feels lost and lonesome. Use me like an angel to be a source of hope that strengthens their faith. Help them to believe in Jesus so their eyes may be opened to see the invisible army of heavenly angels that are on our side and watch over us. In His mighty name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOOD: You are sprinkled with the blood of the covenant - Exodus 24:8

Moses then took the blood, sprinkled it on the people and said, “This is the blood of the covenant that the Lord has made with you in accord...