Friday, July 7, 2017

Walk through the sea - Exodus 14:16

Holy scripture of the day about walking through the sea of impossibility - Learn more scriptures about not giving up


God said to Moses: “Why cry out to me? Speak to the Israelites. Order them to get moving. Hold your staff high and stretch your hand out over the sea: Split the sea! The Israelites will walk through the sea on dry ground. Exodus 14:16 MSG


Belief: God will make a way and give you the strength to walk through the sea of doubt, negativity, and adversity.  Read more


Prayer of the day to keep going

Thank You, loving Father for encouraging me to get moving and not letting the seas of doubt, hardship or impossibility paralyzed my faith. Holy Spirit, teach me how to be a single-minded Christian by pressing forward when the path ahead looks daunting and difficult. Lead me to someone today who is feeling discouraged by the sea of negativity and despair. Use me to help strengthen their faith so they walk through the stormy sea on dry ground by trusting in Christ Jesus who is with us until the end of our days. In His name, I pray.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...