Monday, November 5, 2018

HEALER: Jesus heals every kind of disease - Matthew 4:23

Holy scripture for today about Jesus heals every kind of disease - Read more verses about healing


Jesus traveled throughout the region of Galilee, teaching in the synagogues and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom. And he healed every kind of disease and illness. News about him spread as far as Syria, and people soon began bringing to him all who were sick. And whatever their sickness or disease, or if they were demon possessed or epileptic or paralyzed—he healed them all. Matthew 4:23-24 NLT 


Quote: Affliction brings out graces that cannot be seen in a time of health. It is the treading of the grapes that brings out the sweet juices of the vine; so it is affliction that draws forth submission, weans us from the world, and complete rest in God. Use afflictions while you have them. -- Robert Murray McCheyne


Prayer for today

I believe Lord Jesus, that You are the miracle worker who can do the impossible for the sick and brokenhearted. Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for You alone are my praise. Holy Spirit, teach me to turn and rest in Jesus when I feel troubled or face afflictions. Guide someone across my path today that is battling sickness and feels depressed. Use my care to be a source of comfort. Open their heart to hear the good news about Jesus, the Great Physician. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTHER: A blessed mother - Proverbs 31:28

She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes. She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at ...