Thursday, January 3, 2019

HEALING: The LORD comes to heal you – Matthew 8:7

Holy scripture for today about the LORD comes to heal you – Read more

 

When Jesus returned to Capernaum, a Roman officer came and pleaded with him, “Lord, my young servant lies in bed, paralyzed and in terrible pain.” Jesus said, “I will come and heal him.” But the officer said, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you come into my home. Just say the word from where you are, and my servant will be healed. Matthew 8:5-7 NLT


Quote: "The first step to complete healing is having the courage to approach Jesus in faith." -- Hector Perez


Prayer for today - Pray to Jesus for His healing power

I come to You in faith Lord Jesus because You have a heart of compassionate care and possess the power to heal all my diseases. You redeem my life from the pit and crown me with steadfast love and mercy. Lord, I plead for family members and friends that are dealing with serious health issues and emotional pain. Say the word and heal them so they can experience the Your unfailing love and healing touch. Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who is in terrible pain and needs hope. Use my acts of kindness to help give them the courage to step out in faith like this Roman officer and petition Jesus, the Great Physician. I pray for their healing in the mighty name of JESUS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTHER: A blessed mother - Proverbs 31:28

She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes. She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at ...