Wednesday, November 6, 2019

HELP: The Lord is your helper - Psalm 12:1

The holy scripture about the LORD is your helper - Read more


Help, O Lord, for the godly are fast disappearing! The faithful have vanished from the earth!  Psalm 12:1 NLT


Quote: 'When you have no helpers, see your helpers in God. When you have many helpers, see God in all your helpers. When you have nothing but God, see all in God. When you have everything, see God in everything. Under all conditions, stay thy heart only on the Lord." - Charles Spurgeon


Prayer for God's help

I say with confidence, FATHER GOD, YOU ARE MY HELPER. I will not fear. I will not doubt. I will not be shaken. Fill my heart Holy Spirit with steadfastness of faith so I don't become pessimistic when I see the faithful falling away from the truth. Guide someone across my path today who is troubled and needs divine intervention. Hear their cry for help and let them experience the power of the Lord's salvation as they call upon the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...