Friday, July 17, 2020

FAVOR: God's favor lasts a lifetime - Psalm 30:5

The holy scripture for today about God's favor lasts a lifetime


Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones! Praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:4-5 NLT


Quote: "Other people may have more education, more money, more skills, more wealth, or more possessions, but nothing compares to God's favor that empowers you to accomplish extraordinary things you could never do on your own." - Hector Perez


Prayer for today

My heart sings praises to You O LORD. I ask for Your favor Father God that never runs out and enriches me with new hope. How can I ever repay You for the amazing grace, great mercy, and astonishing forgiveness that I have received from You? Use me this day Holy Spirit to help people who bummed out and think God is angry towards them. Let me be a vessel of God's favor by the way I bless them with compassionate care in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...