Thursday, July 16, 2020

RESTORE: God will RESTORE you - Psalm 30:3

The holy scripture of the day about the LORD will RESTORE you - Learn more


You brought me back from the brink of death, from the depths below. Now here I am, alive and well, fully restored!  Psalm 30:3 TPT


Quote: "The devil prowls like a roaring lion to destroy me, but Almighty God is always present to restore me." -Hector Perez


Definition of restore: "To repair, renovate, or return to a former condition."


Prayer to be restored

I praise You, merciful Father, for the marvelous ways You restore my soul and rescue me from falling into the pit of despair. I see with my own two eyes how You specialize in restoring damaged goods and renovating broken people like me to newness of life. Guide me Holy Spirit to people in the marketplace who feel like they are total rejects. Restore their soul, restore their hope, and restore their faith as we pray and call upon the mighty name of Jesus for restoration and salvation. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...