Monday, July 20, 2020

SECURE: It is the LORD who makes you secure - Psalm 30:7

The living scripture about it is the LORD who makes you secure


When I was prosperous, I said, “Nothing can stop me now!” Your favor, O Lord, made me as secure as a mountain. Then you turned away from me, and I was shattered. Psalm 30:6-7 NLT


Quote: “Security in life comes by trusting in God, not your abilities or external resources that vanish like a vapor." - Hector Perez


Prayer for security

In times of prosperity or famine, I will trust in the LORD my God. It is Your favor and abiding presence in my life O Lord that gives me security and helps me remain unbreakable. Holy Spirit instruct me on how to make Christ Jesus my first love so I grow deeper and stronger in trusting Him and overcome all doubt. Guide me to people today who are panic-stricken by COVID-19 and feel insecure. Use me to be a source of hope by pointing them to our faithful Father who delivers us from all fear or anxiety when we turn to Him and ask for help in Jesus' mighty name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...