Monday, July 13, 2020

STRENGTH: The LORD will give you STRENGTH - Psalm 29:11

The holy scripture for today about The LORD will give you STRENGTH


The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace. Psalm 29:11 NLT


Quote: "God loves to give strength to the weak and impotent who rely on Him." - Hector Perez


Prayer for divine strength

Your strength LORD God is inexhaustible and Your peace passes my understanding. I ask You to strengthen me this day with Your power that works greatest when I am weary. Guide me this day Holy Spirit to family members or people in the marketplace today who are feeling weak and frail. Allow them to experience the supernatural strength that occurs through continuous prayer and ceaseless dependence upon the LORD. In Jesus' mighty name, amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...