Wednesday, July 15, 2020

HELP: Cry out to God who will HELP you - Psalm 30:2

The holy scripture for today about cry out to God who will HELP you - Read more


O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you restored my health. - Psalm 30:2 NIV


Quote: "Asking God for help is never a sign of weakness so open your mouth and ask for His help." - Hector Perez


Prayer of the day

I stand upon the truth of Your word Almighty God and ask in the name of Jesus for spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical health. Remind me Holy Spirit that God wants me to ask for His help because He is a loving Father who delights in giving His children what is good and performs miracles for those who love Him. Guide me to someone today who is in need of physical or emotional support. Use my care to help develop a relationship of trust so I have an opportunity to point him or her to faith in Christ Jesus our Savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...