Tuesday, July 14, 2020

LIFTED: The LORD will LIFT you up in triumph - Psalm 30:1

The holy scripture for today about the LORD will LIFT you up in triumph - Learn more


Lord, I will exalt You and lift You high, for You have lifted me up on high! Over all my boasting, gloating enemies, You made me to triumph. Psalm 30:1 TPT 


Quote: "The LORD JESUS lifts me up so I may lift up the fallen."- Hector Perez


Prayer to be lifted up by God

When I am down in the dumps, You O LORD are always by my side using a family member, coworker, friend, or stranger to help me rise up and not stay down. Bring someone across my path today Holy Spirit who is cast down and feels disheartened by personal or family-related hardships. Use me to be a source of help and hope who lifts them up through my care in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...