Tuesday, July 21, 2020

HELPER: The LORD is your helper - Psalm 30:10

The living word for today about The LORD is your helper - Learn more


Hear, Lord, and be merciful to me; Lord, be my help. Psalm 30:10 NIV


Quote: "With God as your helper and His promises at your side, you can smile more today, discover a life of calm, and sleep better tonight. - Max Lucado


Prayer for God's help

Rabboni [MASTER] who can I turn to for help when my heart is troubled and people fail me? Be merciful to me and help me. Engrave upon my heart Holy Spirit God's infallible word and teach me to pray out loud with confidence -- "THE LORD IS MY HELPER, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID. WHAT CAN ANYONE DO TO ME?" (Hebrews 13:6) Guide someone across my path today who is suffering emotionally, mentally, spiritually, or physically. Use me to help point him or her to faith in Christ Jesus who is merciful and comes to our rescue when we call upon His mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GLORY: You will see the glory of the LORD - Exodus 16:7

So Moses and Aaron said to all the Israelites, “In the evening you will know that it was the Lord who brought you out of Egypt, and in the m...