Wednesday, July 22, 2020

JOY: The LORD turns your mourning into joy - Psalm 30:11

The living word for today about the LORD turns your mourning into joy

 

You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever! Psalm 30:11-12


Quote: "The LORD specializes in turning a mess into a message, a test into a testimony, a trial into a triumph, a victim into a victor!"


Prayer for today

Lord Jesus, I bow in reverence to thank You for turning my misfortunes and grief into joy. You were hated and rejected by people. Your life was filled with horrific sorrow and terrible suffering. No one wanted to look at You. People despised You and said, "He is a nobody!" You took my infirmities and carried my sorrows to the cross so I can experience a transformed life filled with hope, purpose and joy. Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who is in deep grief. Use me to be a source of joy and comfort in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GLORY: You will see the glory of the LORD - Exodus 16:7

So Moses and Aaron said to all the Israelites, “In the evening you will know that it was the Lord who brought you out of Egypt, and in the m...