Thursday, July 23, 2020

RESCUE: The LORD will rescue you - Psalm 31:1


The living word for today about The LORD will rescue you - Read stories in the Bible about four miraculous rescues


I trust You, Lord, to be my hiding place. Don’t let me down. Don’t let my enemies bring me to shame. Come and rescue me, for You are the only God who always does what is right. Psalm 31:1 TPT 


Quote: "Jesus rescues you so you can help rescue others." - Hector Perez


Prayer for today

I will not fear my present circumstances because the God of miracles who performs the impossible comes to my rescue. I praise You, Abba Father for sending Christ Jesus to rescue humanity from the wages of sin, death, and darkness. Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who is in peril and feels nervous by what they are seeing or hearing in the news. Rescue them from their fears as we run into God's hiding place and call upon the mighty name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...