Monday, July 27, 2020

ROCK: The LORD is your ROCK - Psalm 31:3

The living scripture for today about The LORD is your ROCK - Read more


For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me. Psalm 31:3


Quote: "All David had was faith and a rock to defeat a giant. All you need is faith in ROCK to defeat yours!"


Prayer for today

I will not fear what comes against me today for You, O LORD are my ROCK of salvation! Guide me Holy Spirit to someone who is facing a great giant and feels trapped in a dark valley of despair. Use me to help lift them up by strengthening their faith in God our ROCK who destroys all of the giants we battle in life. In Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...