Tuesday, July 28, 2020

HANDS: Your life is secure in the hands of God - Psalm 31: 5

The living scripture for today about your life is secure in the hands of God - Read more verses about the hand of God


Be my safe leader, be my true mountain guide. Free me from hidden traps; I want to hide in You. I’ve put my life in Your hands. You won’t drop me, You’ll never let me down. Psalm 31: 4-5 MSG


Quotes: "Fear and anxiety will flee from your heart if you place your life in God's caring hands." - Hector Perez


Prayer for today

I will not worry because my life is safe and secure in God's hands. I praise You, Abba Father for Your tender hands of love that embrace me, uphold me, protect me, and never fail me. Guide me Holy Spirit bring a family member or person in the marketplace across my path today who is the hands of the devil and feels completely hopeless. Use my care to help open the eyes of their heart to believe the good news about Christ Jesus who longs to save them and place them in the mighty hands of God. So be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WINNING: Raise your hands up to keep winning - Exodus 17:11

At Rephidim, the Amalekites came and fought against the Israelites. So Moses said to Joshua, “Choose some men and go and fight the Amalekite...