Friday, July 24, 2020

VICTORY: The LORD will pull you to victory - Psalm 31:2

The living Word for today about The LORD will pull you to victory 


Rescue me quickly when I cry out to you. At the sound of my prayer may Your ear be turned to me. Be my strong shelter and hiding place on high. Pull me into victory and breakthrough. Psalm 31:2 TPT 


Quote: "Embrace God's truth that you on on the winning side. God has made you a victor in Christ who gives you glorious breakthroughs."  - Hector Perez


Prayer of victory

I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus my Savior who is my Mighty Victor. When I am weak, I will cry to You, for strength. When I feel afraid I will run to my indestructible safehouse, Your presence where I feel secure. Guide me Holy Ghost to family members or people in the marketplace today who are defeated by doubt and dwell in despair. Rescue them from the pit of hopelessness and pull them into victory as we call upon the Almighty Name of Jesus Christ, the KING of kings, and LORD of lords. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALING: It is the LORD who heals you - Exodus 15:26

He said to him [Moses], “I AM the Lord your God. If you listen to Me and do what I say is right, and if you obey all my commands and laws, t...