Friday, August 14, 2020

PROTECTION: The Lord protects the loyal ones who love Him - Psalm 31:23

The living word for today about the Lord protects the loyal ones who love Him - Read more

Listen to me, all you godly ones: Love the Lord with passion! The Lord protects and preserves all those who are loyal to Him. But He pays back in full all those who reject Him in their pride. Psalm 31:23 TPT


Quote: "You will love others best when you love God the most." - Hector Perez


Prayer for today

I love You, Father God, and kneel before Your throne of grace where I feel loved, protected, and preserved. Stir me Holy Spirit to love the Lord my God with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my mind. Teach me to be a loyal follower of Christ Jesus until the end of my days. Guide me to someone today who feels unprotected and is wavering in their faith. Use my care to help inspire their love and loyalty to God our Father. I pray in the mighty name of Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...