Tuesday, August 4, 2020

DESTINY: Your life and destiny are in God's hands - Psalm 31:15


My life, my every moment, my destiny—it’s all in Your hands. So I know you can deliver me from those who persecute me relentlessly. Psalm 31:15 TPT


Quote: "God has a greater destiny planned for you than you can ever plan for yourself." - Hector Perez


Prayer for today

I praise YOU loving God for giving me unfailing hope combined with an eternal destiny in Christ Jesus. Keep reminding me Holy Spirit that "Jesus is taking me to my heavenly mansion that far exceeds my wildest dreams or aspirations." Help me conquer all fear, all uncertainty, and all lies that the devil fires at me by placing my life and my future in God's hands. Let me be a ray of hope to someone today who is repeating the words of Forest Gump who said - “I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happenin' at the same time.” I pray for their salvation in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...