Wednesday, August 5, 2020

UNDYING LOVE: God's undying love and glorious grace will save you - Psalm 31:16

The living word for today about God's undying love and glorious grace will save you


Smile on me, Your servant. Let Your undying love and glorious grace save me from all this gloom. Psalm 31:16



Quote: "God's undying love is beyond compare. He is the One you can take your troubles to anytime because He truly cares for you!" - Hector Perez


Prayer to experience God's undying love

Thank you, gracious Father, for loving me and showing me undeserved favor when I mess up or blow it. You love me just as much on my good days as my bad days. Please let me see Your smile today. Remind me Holy Spirit that nothing or no one can ever separate me from the undying love of God that I have in Christ Jesus. Grant me divine opportunities this day to show forth the same undying love and glorious grace to family members or people in the marketplace who feel unloved, unworthy, or gloomy. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GLORY: You will see the glory of the LORD - Exodus 16:7

So Moses and Aaron said to all the Israelites, “In the evening you will know that it was the Lord who brought you out of Egypt, and in the m...