Monday, August 3, 2020

MERCY: The Lord will show you MERCY - Psalm 31:9


O Lord, help me again! Keep showing me such mercy. For I am in anguish, always in tears, and I’m worn out with keeping. I’m becoming old because of grief; my health is broken. Psalm 31:9 TPT


Quote: "Mercy is undeserved forgiveness and unearned kindness. When somebody forgives you and you don’t deserve it, that’s mercy. And when somebody shows you a kindness that you have not earned, that’s called mercy." - Rick Warren


Prayer for God's mercy

Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me! I praise You for showing me mercy that triumphs over judgment and the punishment that I legitimately deserve. Without Your mercy, my life would be a disaster. Help me Holy Spirit to remember that God's mercy is greater than any of my mistakes. Teach me this day to show mercy by having the strength and will power to forgive the misdeeds that family members or friends have committed against me in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...