Friday, July 31, 2020

WAY: God will make a way for you - Psalm 31:8

The living scripture for today about God will make a way for you


You have kept me from being conquered by my enemy; You broke open the way to bring me to freedom, into a beautiful, broad place. Psalm 31:8 TPT


Quote: "We must have the faith that things will work out somehow, that God will make a way for us when there seems no way."  - Martin Luther King, Jr.


Prayer for today

I believe Almighty Father, that You are the God of miracles who can do the impossible. There is nothing too hard for Thee!  You parted the Red Sea and made a way of escape for Your people when they were trapped and helpless. You turned a wilderness into pools of water, and dry land into flowing springs when Your people were in despair. I bow before Your presence to praise You for sending Christ Jesus from heaven to break open the way for me to come back to You. Teach me Holy Spirit to have unwavering faith by praying and trusting in God's Omnipotence when I feel troubled or can't see a way out. I ask this in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...