Wednesday, August 12, 2020

HELP: The Lord hears and answers your cry for help - Psalm 31:22

The living word for today about The Lord sees your panic and answers your cry for help - Read more


In panic I cried out, “I am cut off from the Lord!” But you heard my cry for mercy and answered my call for help. Psalm 31:22 NLT


Quote: "The most powerful weapon you have to defeat panic or anxiety is PRAYER so cry out to God right now." - Hector Perez


Prayer to overcome panic and anxiety

You, SOVEREIGN GOD, see the panic, pain, grief, and fear of family members, neighbors, coworkers, and people in our nation caused by COVID-19. Nothing takes You by surprise for You are the ALMIGHTY LORD who performs unthinkable miracles and rules over heaven and earth. I bow in reverence before Your presence and cry out for mercy and salvation. I praise You for saving me from  all anxiety when I pray and lean upon You for help. Guide me Holy Spirit to people today who are in a state of panic or sorrow and feel afraid. Use my care to open their ears to hear the good news of God's living Word. Deliver them from their fears as we pray and cry out to Christ Jesus for salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...