Tuesday, September 29, 2020

PROTECTED: The Lord will protect you - Psalm 35:10

 The holy scripture for today about the Lord will protect you


Everything inside of me will shout it out: “There’s no one like YOU, LORD!” For look at how You protect the weak and helpless from the strong and heartless who oppress them. Psalm 35:10 TPT


Quote: "The ultimate protection for life is the LORD Himself." - Hector Perez


Prayer for today

I believe, Father God, that You will protect me from the evil one, Beelzebub, who seeks to devour me and from heartless people who seek to oppress me. Give me assurance Holy Spirit of God's protection when I feel weak, helpless, or powerless. Guide me to someone today who is living in fear and feels unsafe. Use my care to open the door for me to call upon the mighty name of Jesus our LORD and ultimate protector. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...