Monday, September 28, 2020

JOY: The Lord will dissolve your fears to limitless joy - Psalm 35:9

The holy scripture for today about the Lord will dissolve your fears to limitless joy

Then my fears will dissolve into limitless joy; my whole being will overflow with gladness because of Your mighty deliverance. Psalm 35:9


Quote: "Joy is the holy fire that keeps your purpose warm and your intelligence aglow." - Helen Keller


Prayer to be joy full & contagious

I am grateful loving Father for the indescribable joy You pour into my soul. Breathe new joy into my heart today Holy Spirit. Deliver me from being a pessimistic and negative example to my family or people in the marketplace who don't know Christ Jesus. Help me this day to be a fountain of joy who brings happiness to someone who is bummed out or discontent. In Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...