Friday, September 25, 2020

SALVATION: The Lord is your salvation - Psalm 35:3

The holy scripture for today about The Lord is your salvation - Read verses about Jesus and "I AM"

Also draw out the spear, And stop those who pursue me. Say to my soul, “I AM your salvation.” Psalm 35:3 NKJV


Quote: "Your salvation depends on what Christ Jesus has done for you, not on what you do for Him. It isn't your hold on God that saves you. It's His hold on you." - Billy Graham


Prayer of salvation

The LORD is my light and my salvation, I shall not fear. I openly declare Father God Jesus Christ as my Lord and believe with all my heart that You raised Him from the dead. Because of Your amazing grace, I am saved through faith, and not because of anything that I have done or can do to earn it. Guide someone across my path Holy Spirit who has blown it big time and is being hunted by the devil. Grant me an opportunity to point him or her to Jesus, the Savior of the world who says "I AM your salvation." Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...