Tuesday, September 22, 2020

SALVATION: The Lord will save you - Psalm 34:19

The holy scripture for today about The LORD will save you


Even when bad things happen to the good and godly ones, the Lord will save them and not let them be defeated by what they face. Psalm 34:19 MSG


Quote: "PAST: Jesus saved you from the penalty of sin. PRESENT: Jesus saves you from the power of sin. FUTURE: Jesus will save you from the presence of sin." — Mark Driscoll


Prayer to be saved

Hallelujah, God is my Savior. I trust in Your faithfulness to save me for You are the Almighty God who is Sovereign. Help Holy Spirit to trust in God especially when I face afflictions or disappointments in life. Keep reminding me that "Jesus is Lord," and is my personal Savior. Guide me to someone today who defeated and discouraged. Allow them to experience the power of God's salvation as we pray and call upon the mighty name of JESUS! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...