Wednesday, September 23, 2020

REDEEMED: The Lord will redeem the soul of His servants - Psalm 34:22

Today's holy scripture about the Lord will redeem the soul of His servants - Read more verses about redemption

Evil shall slay the wicked, And those who hate the righteous shall be condemned. The Lord redeems the soul of His servants, And none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned. Psalm 34:22 NKJV 

Definition of Redemption (Redeem): Deliverance from bondage based on the payment of a price by a redeemer; Loosing from a bond; Setting free from captivity; Buying back something lost or sold; Exchanging something in one's possession for something possessed by another. 

 

Prayer for today about redemption

I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. I bow in reverence to praise You, Holy Father. Thank You for Jesus who paid the price of my redemption through His precious blood and the sacrifice of His sinless life upon the cross. I confess this day that Christ is my Great Redeemer who saved me from the bondage of sin and eternal condemnation. Guide me Holy Spirit as a servant of God to someone today who is a slave of the devil and is overwhelmed with thoughts of hopelessness. Use my care to open their ears to hear and their eyes to see the light and glory of Christ our Redeemer. In His mighty name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...