Thursday, October 29, 2020

BLESSED: Be godly and your children will be blessed to bless - Psalm 37:26

The living Word for today about being godly so your children will be blessed to bless

Their children are blessed and become a blessing. Psalm 37:26 TPT


Quote: "Be thankful for who you are and what you have because everything you see comes from above." - Hector Perez


Prayer to live a godly life today

I am grateful for God's countless blessings that enrich my life. Day after day, minute by minute, and second by second I see how You, gracious Father, love to bless those who trust and obey You. Help me Holy Spirit to be a good example to my children and family members by being a generous Christian who is unselfish. Remind me that God blesses me even though I don’t deserve it so I can be a blessing to others. Guide someone across my path today that you want me to bless physically, emotionally, mentally, or spiritually in Jesus' mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...