Thursday, October 15, 2020

HOPE: Your hope is kept alive in the LORD - Psalm 37:7

The living word for today about hope is kept alive in the LORD - Read more verses about hope


Quiet your heart in His presence and pray; keep hope alive as you long for God to come through for you. And don’t think for a moment that the wicked in their prosperity are better off than you. Psalm 37:7 TPT


Quote: “The word ‘hope” in the Hebrew term literally means “a cord, as an attachment.’ Every one of us is hanging on to something or someone for security. ... if it’s someone or something other than God alone, you’re hanging on by a thread – the wrong thread.” - Beth Moore


Prayer to be filled with hope

I am grateful for the living hope God freely gives me. Here I am before Your holy presence Sovereign Lord where my heart finds freedom from fear and fullness of hope. I'm hanging to You Lord Jesus and feel secure that no one can steal, kill, or destroy the hope that You've poured into my life. Free me Holy Spirit from thinking that the wicked who prosper and have all of the material things of this world are better off than me. Remind me of the eternal riches and eternal hope that I have been given by Christ Jesus. Guide me to someone today who feels hopeless and dead. Use my care to help open their eyes to see the wonderful hope God gives to all who trust in Jesus as their Lord and Savior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...