Tuesday, October 13, 2020

DIRECTION: The LORD will direct your life - Psalm 37:5

The holy scripture for today about The LORD will direct your life 

Give God the right to direct your life, and as you trust Him along the way you’ll find He pulled it off perfectly! Psalm 37:5 TPT 

Quote: "God never guides those who want to captain their own life." - Hector Perez


Prayer for guidance

I am grateful for God's direction that helps me navigate through the complex maze of life. I'm here before Your holy presence Sovereign God and ask You to take the wheel of my life. Direct my steps Holy Spirit and keep me on the narrow path that leads to the heavenly Kingdom. Help me to not get sidetracked by the devil's deceptive detours that lead to a dead end. Direct someone across my path who is wandering in life and feels lost. Use me to be a compass who points him or her to faith in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...