Friday, October 16, 2020

SAFE: Trust in the LORD who keeps you safe and sound - Psalm 37:9

God's living Word for today about trusting in the LORD who keeps you safe and sound - Read more 

Stop being angry! Turn from your rage! Do not lose your temper—it only leads to harm. Stay away from anger and revenge. Keep envy far from you, for it only leads you into lies. For one day the wicked will be destroyed, but those who trust in the Lord will live safe and sound with blessings overflowing. Psalm 37:8-9 NLT 

 

Quote: "The weakest Christian is as SAFE as the strongest Christian if they are both in the boat of salvation." -Billy Graham 

 

Prayer for safety (Safe in the arms of Jesus)

I'm grateful for God's safety net over my life. I'm in Your boat of salvation Lord Jesus where I feel safe and secure. I praise You for filling my life with Your perfect love that casts out ALL fear. Holy Spirit purge my heart from the viruses of anger, rage, and envy that poison my mind. Stop me from having temper tantrums like a little 2-year-old child when a family member or person rubs me the wrong way. Help me to be an overflowing fountain of God's grace, hope, and love so I have opportunities to share the good news of salvation to people that You place in my path today. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...