Wednesday, October 7, 2020

LIFE: Come to the fountain of life - Psalm 36:9

The holy scripture for today about the fountain of life - Read more verses about the fountains of life


For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light. Psalm 36:9


Quote: "You will experience a full and abundant life by drinking from God's overflowing fountain of life, Jesus the Messiah." - Hector Perez


Prayer for today

I am grateful for the fountain of life that revives me when I feel lifeless. I remember Sovereign LORD how You kept and fulfilled Your promise to bring Your people to a good land, a land flowing with milk, honey, brooks, fountains, and springs of water. I also remember the day when You found me dead in my sin and led me to the fountain of life, Jesus my Savior. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for being my never-ending LIFE-GIVER! Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who is dead in their trespasses and sin. Shine the light of life into their soul so they see and come to the fountain of life, Jesus our Savior. Hallelujah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...