Thursday, October 8, 2020

LOVE: The Lord pours out His unfailing love on you - Psalm 36:10

The holy word for today about the Lord pours out His unfailing love on you - Read more

Lord, keep pouring out Your unfailing love on those who are near You. Release more of Your blessings to those who are loyal to You. Psalm 36:10 TPT


Quote: "God is love’ which means that He tries constantly to block your route to destruction.” - Billy Graham


Prayer to experience God's undying love

I am grateful for God's undying love that He pours into my heart the moment I awake. I thank You, merciful Father, that there is no human experience that I might walk through where Your love cannot reach me. No matter what circumstance, hardship, or loss I may suffer, nothing can ever separate me from Your everlasting love that is in Christ Jesus. Place someone in my path today Holy Spirit who feels unloved and alone. Help me to be a channel of God's unfailing love by the acts of kindness I display. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...