Friday, October 9, 2020

SECURE: Fix your heart on God's to be secure - Psalm 37:3

The holy word for today about Fixing your heart on God's to be secure

Keep trusting in the Lord and do what is right in His eyes. Fix your heart on the promises of God and you will be secure, feasting on His faithfulness. Psalm 37:3


Quote: "If you dwell in the secret place of the Most-High you shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty where no enemy can find you, and no troubles can reach you. The secret place of God's presence is a more secure refuge than a thousand Gibraltars." - Hannah Whitall Smith


Prayer to feel secure

I am grateful for the constant security God gives me in times of trouble. I come into Your presence, Lord God, where my soul feels safe and secure amid the storm. Thank You that the mighty winds or raging waves I will face today cannot shake me because I know that You are Sovereign over all. Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who is being demolished by feelings of insecurity. Use my care to open the door for me to lead them into the secret place of the Most-High God where they will experience supernatural security by trusting in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...