Monday, October 19, 2020

PEACE: The humble in heart will enjoy abundant peace - Psalm 37:11

The holy scripture of the day about the humble in heart will enjoy abundant peace - Read more

 

Just a little while longer and the ungodly will vanish; you will look for them in vain. But the humble of heart will inherit every promise and enjoy abundant peace. Psalm 37:10-11 TPT


Quote: "It is Christ alone who can bring lasting peace -- Peace with God. Peace among men and women. Peace in our nation. And peace in your heart." -Billy Graham


Prayer for inner peace 

I am grateful for the peace God gives me that transcends human understanding. You see the turmoil in our streets and nation O LORD. You see the wickedness of evildoers who do harm to innocent people. I humble myself before Your presence and ask You to fill my heart with the peace of Jesus that empties my heart from worry and frees me from stress. Guide me Holy Spirit to people today whose minds are troubled like the sea and have hearts that are filled with panic. Allow them to experience the heavenly peace as we pray and call upon the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...