Tuesday, October 20, 2020

MUCH: Little is MUCH when God is in it - Psalm 37:16

The holy scripture for today about little is much with God than the great wealth without Him!

It is much better to have little combined with much of God than to have the fabulous wealth of the wicked and nothing else. Psalm 37:16 TPT 

 

Quote: "Little things make a BIG difference when God is them." - Hector Perez

 

Prayer of gratitude for little things that make me feel wealthy

I am grateful for the little things in life that I will not take for granted. I praise You, gracious Father, for countless blessings that You've given me in Christ Jesus that enrich my life. Deliver me Holy Spirit from being a sourpuss Christian who displays an attitude of discontentment. Remind that it's the little things I have and the little things I do that can make a huge difference in people's lives. Teach me to be driven by a spirit of thankfulness to God for everything He has given me in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...