Monday, October 12, 2020

DELIGHT: Make the LORD your delight and the desires of your heart will be met - Psalm 37:4

The holy word for today about making the LORD your delight and He will fulfill the desires of your heart 

Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4 NKJV


Poem: "My heart’s desires, do come my way when with the Lord I cherish my stay!" --Excerpt from 'My Hearts Desire' poem by Deborah Ann Belka


Prayer - Give me Lord God the desires of my heart

I am grateful to have a Father in heaven who fulfills the desires of my heart and makes all of my dreams come true. It is You, Lord Jesus, whom my heart desires. My soul delights in You, the One who fills the eternal voids of my heart and makes my life complete. Guide people across my path today Holy Spirit whose desires and dreams have been shattered. Let them experience the fullness and abundance of life that comes by asking Jesus into their hearts. In His holy name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...