Tuesday, November 10, 2020

DELIVERANCE: The LORD shall deliver you – Psalm 37:40

The living Word for today about the LORD shall deliver you – Read more verses about deliverance

 

And the Lord shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, And save them, because they trust in Him. Psalm 37:40 NKJV 

 

Quote: "Deliverance is God's way of saving you from sin. Tolerance is Satan's way to keep you chained up in sin."

 

Prayer for deliverance

I am grateful for the miraculous ways God delivers me when I trust Him. I call upon Your name, Lord Jesus, and pray not my will but Your will be done. Thank You for delivering me from the wages of sin and death. Thank You for delivering me from the powers of darkness. Thank You for delivering me from the pit of despair. Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who overwhelmed with worry and feels anxious. Allow them to experience divine deliverance and freedom from oppression as we call upon the mighty name of Christ Jesus for salvation. Hosanna, save now O LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MERCIFUL: Be merciful to others, as the Lord is merciful to you - Exodus 22:27

“If you lend money to any of my people who are in need, do not charge interest as a money lender would. If you take your neighbor’s cloak as...