Monday, November 9, 2020

SAVIOR: The LORD whom you love is your Savior – Psalm 37:39

The holy scripture for today about The LORD who you love is your Savior 


But the Lord will be the Savior of all who love Him. Even in their time of trouble God will live in them as strength. Psalm 37:39 TPT


Quote: “If you have the Savior of the world on your side. If you seek His help and follow His directions, how can you ever fail?” - Gary E. Stevenson


Prayer for salvation

I will keep my eyes upon Jesus my Savior who loves me and is with me until the end. Without You, Lord Jesus, my life is pointless and ineffective. Thank You for Your willingness to lay down Your life to save a sinner like me from eternal condemnation. In Your name, I approach God’s throne of grace where I find mercy and help in time of trouble. Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who is being choked by fear and discouraged by the politics of this age. Grant me an opportunity to be a source of strength and hope by pointing him or her to Jesus the Savior of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...